Monday, August 16, 2010

iSpark Nite!!! Ahhhh....

Woots! I'm updating my blog more often these days xD.

Okay, I'm supposed to be doing my Science Worksheet now but I'm taking a break for the day :P So... Time to blog.

Well, iSpark Nite auditions is next Wednesday and Week 10 Monday. Isn't that great? NO, NOT REALLY. My class is completely lagging behind!!! We haven't decided on a topic! We haven't decided on what to do! We haven't practiced!!! And everyone is having so high expectations of our performance!!! They're EXPECTING us to perform! That's a whole load of pressure on the CMC to make it a success and I can't keep up with work to do and FOR TEMP (some secret stuff xD) to concentrate on... We need to start working but I don't know how thats gonna be possible... Sigh... :(

iPlay second sport is also out! And this time there is something to rejoice for. :) The sport chosen is Table Tennis and I have fantastic table tennis players in my class! So thats awesome! xD Hope we will do well for iPlay this time :D

Haha, thats all for now. See ya! xD

Cheers,
Raphael :D

No comments:

Post a Comment