Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Broken Promise

A Broken Promise

You told me something that day,
Something which I should not say.
But sometimes I cannot help it at all,
It just comes out unexpectedly.

I know that you are still angry,
Because it was a secret that should not be told.
I know that you don't trust me now,
Because it was a promise that should be kept.

I am sorry for almost saying it,
I am sorry for breaking your heart.
I hope that you will forgive me
And trust me once again,
Because you're a friend I don't want to part.

                                                       Raphael

Hope you enjoyed my poem! I took a long time thinking about the ending of every line. Poems are hard but certainly fun. See you all soon! :)

Cheers,
Raphael

**Is this poem dedicated to anyone I know? Hmm.... Sigh.... **

No comments:

Post a Comment