Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Combined Sports Meet! FTW!!! :):):)

Hihihi!!!

CSM LAST FRIDAY WAS AWEESOMEE!!!! :):):)

Really. It. Was. Fantastic. The cheers, the atmosphere, the stalls, the friends, the talking was totally awesome. I never expected the track and field meet to be that exciting! The councillors in charge were crazy and completely out of their minds, going from place to place surrounding poor innocent Sec Ones and shouting "OH YEA OH YEA OH YEA HEY!!!..." over and over again. But even that just made the whole event wackier and more fun. It was one of the most fun events and exciting ones which I have been in my Secondary School Life so far.

Check out the "You Are The One Singapore" Official Video for YOG!!! :)


Yes, I know, it can be pretty lame, but still, it's our cheer. :)

Ok, see you all soon in my next post! :)

Cheers,
Raphael :D

No comments:

Post a Comment