Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What If...

What If...

That one day,
I lay on the hill,
Surrounded by the thousands of flowers.

I opened my eyes,
And looked up high,
Staring at the sky,
Seeing the birds fly.
The clouds came into view,
The sun started shining in my eyes.
And that was when my imagination started running.

What if the clouds were cotton candy?
That'll make the sky a mixer won't it?
Then how about the wind,
The spinner that stirs the candy?
And lightning the power source,
And thunder the sound of the mechanism,
Rain? The sugar sprinkled.

I lay down there.
Thinking.
Sigh... That's just wrong.
How can that be real?
It's just my imagination.

I stopped and then started pondering again.
But what if it was true?
What if it was true?
No one can ever prove it wrong,
So just what if...
I sat there thinking.
And then I couldn't help smiling.

What if...
                                                 Raphael

Okay, this is my first ever poem which I have written that does not rhyme. So I guess it won't be as good as the previous few. Oh yea, theres a hidden meaning in this poem. Anyone can find it?

Cheers,
Raphael :D

No comments:

Post a Comment