Council Camp was awesommeeeee... And I mean it. It's the first time that I am actually missing a camp now. June Camp was so completely different from the norm. We got to go for an Amazing Race, live at Aloha Changi, organize activities, have a BBQ and perform an item. It was fantastic.
Plus... There was THE water bomb war which rocked. I was soaked to the skin though... :P Anyway, my group *GO GROUP 4!!! :D* performed an a-cappella of I'm Yours for the performance and it sounded quite good. We thought of it in 30 mins. :P We spent all the other time thinking of what to do and such until we went to Youtube and watched The Voca People. Let me tell you, The Voca People have fantastic voices. And my group was fantastic too, without a doubt. We can't be compared with The Voca People though... *cos we're so much better :)*
---------------------------------
You do know what's an acapella right...
Just in case... :)
A-cappella:
Solo or group vocal or singing without instrumental sound, or a piece intended to be performed in this way.
---------------------------------
So let's just say that I enjoyed June Camp and it was the bestest camp ever. Oh yea... hci people out there, especially to iSpark Sec Ones, A-cappella and Dance Group anyone? :)
Cheers,
Raphael
No comments:
Post a Comment