Saturday, May 8, 2010

Thank You for being A Great Friend

Thank You for being A Great Friend

We started off to a shaky start,
Not knowing how things will end.
We knew that we were in for a bumpy ride,
But in the end, you still became my friend.

I can't remember how we met.
I can't remember how you got to know me so well.
I'm puzzled myself,
I can't go on,
But I know with you,
You'll help me persevere to the end.

You're my senior,
I look up to you.
You're in my consortium,
It just makes us closer.
Now you're in iCouncil with me,
I know you even better.

You've helped me so much,
Ever since the start.
You've been a great senior,
Guiding me to the end.
But most importantly,
Thank you for being a great friend.

                                                      Raphael

Hope you enjoyed my poem! It's dedicated to someone who has helped me a long way in one way or another. I'm not going to tell you who! Hint hint! There are clues in the poem itself! :)

See you all soon! Hope you enjoyed my poem! :)

Cheers,
Raphael :D

No comments:

Post a Comment