Hi all,
Sigh... Test Week here again... Time passes so fast. I still feel that it is only Term One and I'm just getting used to Secondary School. Wow. Time passes by FAST! :)
Anyway, I'm sure all of your tests and exams are coming up soon. Mine started last Tuesday with Humanities and Science Test on the same day! Two factual tests on the same day? That's quite a bad arrangement actually... But what can we do...
All I'm left with is a Language Arts test, a Chinese Composition and Situational Writing test and a Math test which is next Tuesday. Talking about that, I should go and start mugging my Math...:P
Good luck to everyone for you tests! For those who haven't started revising, start mugging! Practise, practise, practise and you should be able to do fine. See ya all soon and good luck once again! :):):)
Cheers,
Raphael :D
No comments:
Post a Comment