Let me tell you something! Next time when I open the awesomest ice-cream shop in the world, I will be selling choclate covered waffles with delicious cookies. Chunky chocolate cookies and gooey sticky brownies. AWESOME! And the ice-cream sold there will be even nicer! All kinds of flavours which are freshly made and worth it to the last drop. The shop will be so famous that even Obama will buy ice cream from there when he comes to Singapore to visit. Then I shall dominate the ice-cream industry of the world! :) Chains of my store will be opened around the world! Across the ocean and stretching from continent to continent! The ice-cream brand name will be famous! Goodbye Hagen Dazs and Ben & Jerry's and hello my ice-cream store! Woo Hoo! Whoever will support my store, comment or whatever, just say something!!! xD
P.S. I'm kinda hyper today, and its true that I've been thinking of opening an ice cream store a lot these days... THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. :):):)
No comments:
Post a Comment