Wednesday, August 18, 2010

GO AWAY PIANO EXAM!!! :(

My piano exam is next week... Argghhh...

My piano teacher said that I'm ready but I don't think I am. Reasons:
1) I can't remember my irritating scales.
2) I'm HORRIBLE at sight-reading.
3) I didn't get much practice with Aural...

So I'm just going to hope for the best, practice as much as I can in these 5 precious days and pray super hard to at least Pass the piano exam. I hope I also get a very kind examiner next Monday.

Oh shucks, next Monday is sabbaticals. I think I got into Art In Nature as sabbats, some awesome course which brings me to Sungei Buloh for 2 days and Botanical Gardens for another 2 days. So I bet the first day (Monday) will be just briefing, awesome, I can still go for my sabbaticals AND go for my piano exam at 5pm.

Another thing, I'm not feeling that well...
1) Irritating runny nose.
2) Painful sore throat.
3) Horrible cough.

So let's hope I get better by Monday, or else I'll get some MC and just postpone it, which I hope I can... Wish me luck for Monday!

Cheers,
Raphael

No comments:

Post a Comment