I'm sorry I have not been posting for awhile, homework has been piling up...
Well anyway, let me get away from homework and school for awhile and turn towards some fun events.
This Saturday, I had a fantastic BBQ at Pasir Ris Park where my entire family was there to celebrate the birthdays of 5 January babies! My dad was one of them! :) We had an enjoyable time as we played with sand, pitched a tent and just had a fun time skewering, cooking and eating the food.
There were chicken wings, satay, chicken curry, fried rice, nuggets and so many more that I can't finish naming them. And who could forget the $40 dollars beef and the famous Jiu Mu's Fruit Yogurt Salad!
The BBQ at Pit 50 lasted for a few hours and we all had a fantastic time. And if Xiao Yi is reading this, thank you for the great BBQ! It would not have been a success if it was not for you. And to all who helped to BBQ the food, thank you too! It was delicious. I was really sad when the BBQ came to end. The sparkles were beautiful and the grand finale of me getting wet is well, great! :D
I loved the BBQ and I hope we can have another one! I've got to go, so stay tuned for my next post! And if you're wandering how to make the famous Jiu Mu's Fruit Yogurt Salad? The recipe is at the end of this post!
Enjoy the photos everyone!
Cheers,
Raphael :D

Can we start yet? We're waiting! Night falls... The feast starts!

Feasting and posing! Mr Goh still hard at work!

Time for Oooey Gooey Marshmallows! Who says Lao Gu can't use touch phones?
(Photos courtesy of Elizabeth Chan, Xiao Yi)
Jiu Mu's Fruit Yogurt Salad! The Recipe!
The half-finished fruit yogurt salad!
Tempted by the famous Jiu Mu Fruit Yogurt Salad when I mentioned it earlier? Is that you drooling? Well, don't worry, I'm here to share the recipe with you. You've got to try it! It's so good that I had to have THREE 3 servings!!! :D
Ingredients:
Jackfruit x2
Honeydew (1/4)
Persimmon x 1
Grapes (just a few)
Nata De Coco (optional but strongly encouraged) Put in as many as you want!
Non-fat Yogurt (Any flavour, but 'Mixed Berries' is highly recommended) -- 200ml
Directions:
Cut all of the fruits into bite-sized small pieces. IMPORTANT! Cut the grapes into halves.
Add the Nata De Coco and remember, don't pour in the syrup! Or else it will be to watery.
Combine the Nata De Coco and the fruits into one big bowl.
Pour in your yogurt!
TA DA! You get your masterpiece!
This recipe serves FOUR 4.
Have fun making and eating the salad! And spread the word about my blog! Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I had enjoyed writing it!
Cheers,
Raphael :D











No comments:
Post a Comment