My blog has been progressing quite smoothly, so I'm quite happy. Thank you everyone for your support!
Now coming back to this week's happenings. This Friday, my class, 1I1, took a class photo together during Reading Period. I have to admit, it was an excellent photo! Take a look for yourself and judge! 1I1 ALL THE WAY!!! :):):)

Another thing, I start to find that my posts seem to get toolong... I apologise for that. It just may become quite boring along the way. However, that is only my opinion. What about yours? In my blog, I'm interested know know what you want and what ammendments you want in this blog. So, please help me by spending a few moments to answer the poll on the right side of this webpage. Please answer truefully! :)
And one more thing, believe it or not, my entire class practically has no homework this weekend! We were completely shocked! We were actually expecting a huge load of homework but I guess we were wrong. However, according to my seniors, they say that the workload will come in soon... Brace yourselves Sec Ones!!! :) But don't worry, with Raphael's 2 excellent tips which I gave in last week's post, you should be able to do just fine.
Okay, that's all for this week! See ya and don't forget to answer the poll at the right side of this webpage!
"Life is like Eggs, it can be scrambled or hard-boiled." -- Raphael
Cheers,
Raphael :D
No comments:
Post a Comment