Hi all!
How did you like the new template for my blog? I prefer dark colours to bright ones so after some deep thinking and searching, I finally came up with this one. If you have any specific themes you want, comment! And I will think about it.
Anyway, a quick run through of some ammendments made to my blog. I have added a MIXPOD function so feel free to choose what songs you want to hear by clicking that small mini arrow on the top left hand corner of the "I Phone" and simply choose the song you want! Any songs you have specificly in mind? Just feel free to comment. And also one more thing, I'm getting kind of busy coping with homework and the super busy secondary school life so I will have to write weekly entries on my blog from now onwards. Well, that's Secondary Life for me!
Now, coming on to the main bulk of this entry. I know that we students have one main hatred in school. To name it simply, HOMEWORK!!! You are probably grumbling and mumbling whenever your teachers give you your homework for the day. However, you may still be able to cope with it as school has just entered the first few weeks.
However, as time pasts (especially when you are in Secondary School), homework gushes in like rushing water. There is just TOO MUCH HOMEWORK!!! You may even start to feel stressed out and just want to let lose. Actually, all we need to do is to learn how to manage our time.
Here are some tips:
I am not so into making a schedule which shows us what and when we should be doing a specific subject on that specific day. So here are my tips.
1) Get two calenders, one for your study desk and another mini one which you can bring along where ever you go. You may also consider using your handphone as there is a calender function on it. These calenders help you to mark out your dates to see when you are free and when are not. So it is very easy to plan your time and to spread your workload over the days.
2) Get a diary or a handbook. Some schools may sell their own school handbooks which consist of dates and everything properly printed and consolidated. However, you can also settle for a simpler option. A small sized notebook of any brand you like. With this notebook, you can write down your homework for the day and this allows you to know how much homework you have to do and also makes you not forget to do your homework.
I hope these two tips help! If you have any homework problems, feel free to comment on this post and I will try to attend to it as soon as possible.
P.S. Remember, even with as much homework you have, you still need to give yourself some time to relax and unwind!
Cheers,
Raphael :D
"Life is like Pork Chop, it can be sweet and sour at times..." -- Glenn Ang
(If you are wondering what this is about, I just started to get interested in "Life is like..." kind of quotes. So stay tuned for more wierd, wacky and fun quotes on The Hwa Chong Loft!)
I'm WOW-ing at the quote :D
ReplyDelete