Hi again...
Holidays are over and the first week of term 2 has just passed.
I have only one word for the entire one week of holiday. Hectic.
Having to go back to school from Monday to Saturday. Sigh... It wasn't really a holiday isn't it? Luckily I had some family outing on Friday so could not go back to school. So I pretty enjoyed that one day of break.
I also didn't play a single electronic gadget during the entire holiday. No PSP, PS2, DS or Gameboy. Only one computer game on the last Sunday. Sad, just not enough time for everything this holiday. Guess I still need a bit of settling in to the amount of time I have for my own self.
However, a good thing is that there seems to be lesser homework then usual when compared to Primary school. I finished most of my homework by Tuesday if I'm not wrong, rushing through it since I had iSpark CIT camp the next two days.
But the CIT camp so totally rocked! It was one of the best camps that I have ever attended. Looking forward to the June one! Heard it would be even better!
Okay, that's all for now. See ya soon! And don't forget to do the poll on the right column. Only 10 more days left!!! :)
Cheers,
Raphael :D
No comments:
Post a Comment